"ADAKAH PATUT KAMU MENYANGKA BAHAWA KAMU AKAN MASUK SYURGA PADAHAL BELUM SAMPAI KEPADA KAMU (UJIAN DAN CUBAAN) SEPERTI YANG TELAH BERLAKU KEPADA ORANG-ORANG YANG TERDAHULU? MEREKA TELAH DITIMPA KEPAPAAN (KEMUSNAHAN HARTA BENDA) DAN SERANGAN PENYAKIT SERTA DIGONCANGKAN (OLEH ANCAMAN BAHAYA MUSUH)"

SURAH AL-BAQARAH :214

Jumaat, 22 Mei 2015

Undescribable..

SalamAlaykum..



Well first  it is a great pleasure to updating this blog and i know it very hard for me, but since it is start to lapuk better i make the new title or what so evahh writing.  And im really miss this blog reallly.  For once ago i do keep updating the blog and so thus my friend but since all getting buzier in life, with student life apparently,  degree and find how to survive in life and upcoming day,, it is though,, really though ..



*eh acane kat u best ke *weihh result sem lepas ko dpt brapa??! 



And so on with our life. No point talking rubbish and that kind. Be strong in what  every step we make because not all will be in the same situation and place all the time. Well in some case people who get close to each other maybe stick together because they are close,, you know bff, lasting forevahh gitu..  * hahhh. :P



But not me, arghh,, at first i regret what im doing all this time, such fool of me. My sister once ask "betul ke nak pergi,confirm?"  "awk yg nak belajar,fikir betul2" . But at the time past by , i'll try my best by stay here, inshaaALLAH.  I believe what Allah have gave me. i'll do my best , not for me but for my parent, i want to make them happy . i want them to see my success here . In negeri orang :)



but for now, i hope your pray for me to be a strong girl and be success person. Ameen.  See u soon.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Thank's.

Budi bahasa budaya kita.

Treat me as how you want me to treat you..

Syukran jazilan...